Sandhurst & Camberley
Invisalign Sandhurst & Camberley
If you’re longing for beautiful straight teeth, but don’t want to spend months with a mouth full of metal, you should consider having your teeth straightened with Invisalign braces.
Invisalign is different because they straighten teeth invisibly using a series of clear plastic retainers. They are so discreet that no one needs to know that you’re having orthodontic treatment!
Patients throughout Camberley, Sandhurst, Crowthorne, Yateley, Blackwater and throughout Surrey are choosing to have their teeth straightened with clear, removable Invisalign braces.
Book a free consultation for Invisalign braces
Come in for a 3D Scan with our iTero
iTero scanners are used to capture pictures inside the mouth, in order to create a 3D model of the mouth and teeth.
No more tray and impression material.
How much does Invisalign cost?
Treatment for simple cases starts from around £1495.
For complex cases the treatment costs about £3495.
We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your needs.
- We discuss your needs and see what treatment would work best for you
- A dental examination is needed to make sure your teeth are healthy and to take impressions of your teeth for Invisalign to produce the almost invisible aligners
- Two to three weeks later the aligners arrive at the practice and we show you how to use them
- You change them every week and care for your teeth as normal
- At the end of treatment, we make sure you have the perfect new smile!
- Sometimes more aligners are needed to get it just right
Benefits of Invisalign in Camberley
- The clear aligners are practically invisible, so nobody needs to know that you are having your teeth straightened
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners to eat, drink and for extra special occasions, so with that in mind, you can eat and drink whatever you like
- It’s easy to brush and floss your teeth and therefore maintain a good oral hygiene whilst having your teeth straightened with Invisalign
- Invisalign aligners are comfortable to wear. There are no brackets or wires like there are with fixed braces
- If you have an important event like a wedding or a job interview, you can remove your braces. We only ask that you wear your Invisalign aligners for a minimum of 22 hours on usual days
- Most Invisalign patients complete their treatment between 6 and 12 months
- With Invisalign braces, you don’t need to have your braces tightened, so there are less visits needed to your dental practice
- We offer a free consultation and 0% finance which means that Invisalign is an affordable way to straighten your teeth