Come in for a 3D Scan with our iTero
iTero scanners are used to capture pictures inside the mouth, in order to create a 3D model of the mouth and teeth.
No more tray and impression material.
How much does Invisalign cost?
Treatment for simple cases starts from around £1495. For complex cases the treatment costs about £3495. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your needs. We also offer 0% finance which for even complex treatments can work out to less than £5 a day for a brand-new smile!
Benefits of Invisalign in Camberley
Body Invisalign braces have many benefits, these include:
• The clear aligners are practically invisible, so nobody needs to know that you are having your teeth straightened
• You can remove your Invisalign aligners to eat, drink and for extra special occasions, so with that in mind, you can eat and drink whatever you like
• It’s easy to brush and floss your teeth and therefore maintain a good oral hygiene whilst having your teeth straightened with Invisalign
• Invisalign aligners are comfortable to wear. There are no brackets or wires like there are with fixed braces
• If you have an important event like a wedding or a job interview, you can remove your braces. We only ask that you wear your Invisalign aligners for a minimum of 22 hours on usual days
• Most Invisalign patients complete their treatment between 6 and 12 months
• With Invisalign braces, you don’t need to have your braces tightened, so there are less visits needed to your dental practice
• We offer a free consultation and 0% finance which means that Invisalign is an affordable way to straighten your teeth
Get In Touch